Wednesday, October 26, 2011

McIntosh Craft Show

Old Antique store where we saw the 1920 Harley.

We got up at 3:30 a.m. so we could be in McIntosh FL at 8:00 a.m. It's a 3 hour drive.
 I don't  know when it officially opens but some of the crafters said that people are in there before daylight with flashlights. We have been going to this festival for 3 years. The primitive booths were very busy...sometimes we had to wait a few minutes to go in

1 acre of junk...anything you want if you are willing to stay awhile. 




 Looks like a pine cone to me.

1920  Harley



Primitive sunflower towel that I bought.

I love these dolls...bought one last year too.


Lunch in Gainesville FL  - the biggest burrito I have ever tried to eat...honestly it probably weighed a pound. Chipolte uses only fresh and organic food. Here's a link for the Cilantro lime rice that was in the burrito and a link to the restaurant.



I bought an Angel and bear from Sandy @ Olde Country Cupboard.





3 comments :

  1. Wasn't it amazing! I'm so glad you told me about it! I was THERE but it was impossible to find anyone! I found Sandy's booth right away so that worked out good! Hopefully we can all meet at her booth next year and get our pics taken together! You found some sweet treasures! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice chatting with you. So glad you like your doll and bear. Take care and thanks so much for visiting our booth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great time you had, it'd be great to meet Sandy one of these days wehn she's a few hours form me, it'd be worth the drive, she inspires me so to saty busy!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete