Monday, March 8, 2010

Annie VacuumCover

Hello to everyone from South Georgia. What a beautiful day we had today - temperature was 72. We have started working in the yard, trimming shrubs, putting out pine straw around flower beds. Spring is just around the corner, but I am not jumping into Spring just yet. There will be a few more cold days. Last year we planted our garden early (late march) and then the floods came and washed away all the seeds-- okra, squash, red potatoes, beans -- and we ended up planting the garden twice. This year we are going to wait until mid to late April.  We were also able to get a few things (birdhouses - churches - barns) stained today.
I have been working on another Raggedy Ann Vacuum Cover. I listed it today on Ebay - the number is 320499017124 - I have included a 12" annie and an annie pin that I made - my user name is primsandannies04. If you get a chance check it out - I have listed it with many photos. I like to leave the hair a little on the long side and if desired, it can be cut shorter.  I have done really well on Ebay with these - they are really time consuming - it is 53 inches long and has about 4 yards of fabric. I am making them from homespun - using some of the fabric I bought at Walmart before they closed the fabric department.  I am also finishing up 17 little 7" annies - I have already made the Andy's. These are always good sellers at craft shows.

No comments :

Post a Comment