Monday, March 4, 2013

Bunnies

 
 
I made a few bunnies...did not intend to make so many
but they were so cute and so easy to make..there's
plastic pellets to add a little weight so they sit up nicely.
.  I made the large bunny last year.




This bunny is a Sweet Meadows Pattern..
I bought the his short overalls on ebay..itended
as Easter basket but I cut the legs out and made
overalls...so cute

here a look at the back

 

 



I am working on 2 very prim..primitive bunnies that I will
post in a couple days.
 
Went outside yesterday morning to feed the birds
and what I thought was pollen or rain at
 first... was snow..did not last long...then it was gone..in
South Ga it was cold yesterday..high temp was 37..springlike
temps will return later on this week.
 
Hope everyone has a great week!
Maxie

1 comment :

  1. Your bunnies are all so pretty! Love the big ones of course...and all of the cute little bun buns! Looks like you had fun making them! I really want to get a few Spring things out today! But I had to clean this morning...I've neglected things! lol Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete